As a Specialist you may be interested in providing opinion and advisory services to support GPs and patients make important decisions about their healthcare management.
In your role you can make a big difference for patients and GPs in the health outcomes that can be achieved. You will be provided with a high level of administrative support so that you can focus on the consultation and provide best practice medical advice.
If you are interested in working alongside a high calibre panel of specialists, click here for more information.
If you have any further questions about being a GPS2 Specialist, please click here.
The GPS2 Specialists are highly regarded experts in their field. These Specialists have been selected as a result of a comprehensive process undertaken by our highly experienced Consultant Recruitment division.
The Specialists providing this service are:
- Local medical practitioners with treating practices
- Committed professional ensuring they are accessible in a timely manner
- Clinically trusted and respected by treating peers
- Skilled at collaborating with treating doctors to ensure medically appropriate outcomes for the patient are achieved
- Recovery focused
To learn more about the GPS2 specialists, please contact us for a copy of our Specialist Directory. The directory will include a brief profile of each of our Specialists and will cover the following range of specialties:
- Physicians (General, Pain, Occupational)
- Surgeons (Orthopaedic, Neurosurgeon)
Other specialty types will be added to this directory as our service further evolves.